Please read this document carefully. This Agreement authorises the user to access this website and the website information displayed therein and contains important information thereto. By accessing this website you imply your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
This website is provided to you by Hummingbird Care which expressions shall unless repugnant to the context, shall mean and include its successors in business and permitted assigns;
This Website is intended for informational purposes. In particular, this limited licence does not permit you to incorporate any material from this web site in any other work, publications or web site either of your own or belonging to any third party without the prior consent of Hummingbird Care. All pictures shown throughout the website are under Hummingbird Care licensing and copyright regulations, authorities and permissions and in cases where you wish to use any pictures in any other work, publications or web site either of your own or belonging to any third party you must contact Hummingbird Care.
This Website is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s). Accordingly, the information in this Website is not intended to constitute any legal, consultative or other professional advice, service or contract in any way.
This Website and the information contained herein is provided “as is”, and Hummingbird Care makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding this website or the information in it.
Hummingbird Care fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any information, which you volunteer to Hummingbird Care will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Hummingbird Cares does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e- mailing us or by using our on-line forms). Any information, which you provide in this way, is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Hummingbird Care only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by us for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
– the IP address of the visitor’s web server
– the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
– the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used a clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
– the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
– Hummingbird Care will make no attempt to identify individual visitors from the technical details listed above, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Hummingbird Care never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.